Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Sophia Amoruso: GIRL BOSS


I'm a huge fan of the brand Nasty Gal, and not only just the brand, but the essence of it as well. Past few years I have been following this online site, from it's early days to how big it has exploded to right now.
This week, Sophia Amoruso, the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal has finally released her book GIRL BOSS, about how she created and business and her story. I am so excited for it to hit the shelves in the UK, but as I say that I am currently on the hunt to find a copy to ship here!

Sophia Amoruso is a real power animal of mine. A dedicated, motivated individual who turned her vision into reality, additional in an area which I would like to see myself in, in the future. The million dollar worth company is still exploding globally, and it can only get bigger. 7 years ago, Sophia stated she was selling 'stolen products' online, however from rough beginnings the brand has truly become a huge scene for the fashionista, modern age, street style lovers.

Visit Nasty Gal here

Full interview with Sophia here (source: fastcompany.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment