Monday, 13 January 2014

New York Trip / Style On The Streets

I cannot believe New York is over, and to think I still remember booking my ticket *sigh*. However it was an amazing weekend to say the least. However before I start rambling on about what I done, I want to go over the streetstyle which I took huge close at on the street and instore. I kept my eye out for statement pieces, however nothing which really caught my eye on what London can have.
Fashion always says that America is 3 years behind, and they're right! However, along the way I saw styles which weren't as on trend, but are more personal and creative. Here are my favourites I sneakily snapped around New York, Boorklyn & Williamsburg.

the long, fur coat really made a statement, especially or the -10 weather.

I was in love with this jacket! 

Comfy, grunge and comfortable.

Mixing grunge with punk, he knew how to stand out of the crowd

Indie and cute, perfect for the music he was playing, showing his true personailty

The fur hat was a big one for me, always in love with these hats, anyone can work them!

No comments:

Post a Comment