Article: FAST LOVE / Star Magazine
Summary: 'Blow' Salon opening
Summarising the article;
- New opening of the 'blow' salons.
- Advertising and promotion
- The new salons are about promoting 'feeling good'
- fast, quick salon process. New & upcoming.
- salon revolution
- Sister salon to the company named CHEEKY
Key themes, issues and/or questions
- Is it as convenient as it promotes?
- about / Macintash' Qs
- What impact will it have?
- Is it a good idea, advantages and disadvantages
Who is this aimed at?
- mums, busy, working woman
- loyal readers to the magazine/newspaper
What was it published for?
- Advertisement, promotion & awareness
- Grazia, Elle, My Wardrobe,
What do I think about the article?
I feel the article throughout was very informative, and was persuading promoting the idea. Is a huge bemfit to the company and is more about positive points.
- Quotations and interviews were involved. (2 people interviewed)
- Public ops and marketing
- Cultural Refrences / Apple, Grazia, Elle, My Wardrobe, Modern Woman,
Tone of voice?
- Informal, talkative, questions
- involving the reader
- Readership, demographic
- free press, advertisement
The beauty, The Grooming, woman on the go