Friday, 6 December 2013

Get your knit out for the grunges!

Finally, winters coming, so bring out you're over sized knits and cotton socks! I have notcied, the trends for knits this year have been dramatic compared to last, with most stores experiementing with textures, colours, fabrics and prints. I must admit, I'd love to own near every knit I 'fall in love' with, but that is finacially impossible, so why not make a wish list? I feel the knits that have caught my eyes the most this coming up winter are the Fluffy, leather x wool & ad the mini crop top knits, all mostly seen in stores like Yayer.co.uk & Topshop.
The grunge style of knits, the baggy and the edgy are a one trend I am enthusastic about this winter, as it's all about layering of knits. Big names who trickled down this trend was big names such as Mark Fast with his 90's inspired bright colours and rough textures, with the cute crop.

Find my recommended knits and further more here at Yayer & Topshop




1.  KNITTED SPARKLE FLUFFY JUMPER
2. KNITTED MARABOU FEATHER JUMPER
3. KNITTED FILAMENT CROP JUMPER
all jumpers above are topshop.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment