Sunday, 3 November 2013

Jeremy Scott Joins Moschino!

Jeremy Scott is known for it's 'cool kid' atittude, exploding colours and outragous patterns, and to hear that he's joined Moschino team makes me feel it was a right choice! Moschino is a well respected brand, who is also been famed for outs crazy, fun designs.
Starting in Fall 2014, Scott was be head designer of the french brand. I feel his creativity and chemistry between both brands visions, will bring alot more, and exciting new collections to be seen in the future.

"I was really excited. For me, one of the key elements of Moschino is humor. It’s one of the few houses that has humor, and it’s the same thing for me. Another one of the bonding elements is their written messages that express thoughts and twist ideas. We share an obsession with poking fun at fashion. Whimsy, also."


No comments:

Post a Comment